Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Sneak Peak

Hello ladies. I hope everyone has had a great weekend.
We have  had a pretty fun one!
Friday night I had bunco with the girls,
and David went out with his boss.
Last night we had a little date night at home.
Here is a little weekend preview via instagram!
Me and my lovely lovely fiance!
He works every other Saturday, so having him home all day on Saturdays in a treat.
Had to snap an outfit picture
The first cappuccino made from the espresso machine I got David for his birthday.
A cornbread waffle for dinner Saturday night.
With spicy chili served over it.
A delicious concoction.
Roasting marshmallows by the fire outside.
And a ridiculous picture of yours truly.
That front camera on the iphone4 still hasn't gotten old.
You're welcome.

Happy Sunday!

Go link up with Jenni and tell us about your weekend!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your instagram pics :) That cappuccino looks amazing! xo

Unknown said...

Wow! Cornbread waffle? I've never heard of this before! Very cool, I may have to try it!

XO. Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com
:)

Holly said...

hmm cornbread waffle sounds amazing! :)
Looks like you had a fun weeekend :)

Courtney B said...

Please tell me you'll be posting the cornbread waffle and chili recipe?? That sounds SO good!
What a great weekend :) you and your fiance are the cutest!
And bunco? I've really been wanting to join a group!

Lacey said...

Mmmm everything looks delicious!
Oh and I got the monogram on etsy! It was 20 including shipping (shipped from us to Canada). The store I got it from is Oklahomastencil (all one word). Its super nice in person and a pretty decent size!