Friday, January 20, 2012

Confessional Friday!

I have a few confessions/random thoughts for this Friday morning!

1. I cannot wait to see this movie. And I make sure to share that anytime the preview comes on.
If you have not seen the preview here ya go.
I mean the preview alone just about puts tears in my eyes.

2. I want to  buy all of the jewlery in Old Navys new spring line.
It really is to die for. You can go check it out HERE.
So much fun color!




3. My mom was feeling bad for me being sick.
So she got me a get well present.
It is a cookie jar from Anthropologie that i have wanted for YEARS!
I love it and I cant wait to  decorate my future home with it.
Needless to say it did make me feel better! Thanks mom!!

4. We made chicken and dumpling casserole off of pinterest last night.
I was really not impressed. I thought it was really salty.
And it did not resemble my moms chicken and dumplings haha!

5. The weather here is crazy. 2 days ago i was in my uggs,
and today the high is 74. Im not complaining about that though!

6. I hate to the bearer of bad news, but  i think the bachelor jumped the shark.
This was just too much. Im sure they did it for ratings, and im sure it worked.
BUT. It was just too embarrassing to handle.
I did read that she is coming out with a book and that may have
had something to do with why she came on the show.
Im ready for Emilys season!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Now go link up your confessions with Leslie!!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

OMG I can't wait to see that movie! I love Rachel McAdams!

Wine and Summer said...

The Vow looks amazing! Can't wait to see it!