Friday, January 13, 2012

TAG! Im it & you are next!

I was tagged by HOLLY to do this :)

[the rules...]
One.
You must post the rules
Two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

Three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.

Four. tag eleven people and link them on your post

Five. let them know you've tagged them!

Eleven fun facts about me!
1.) I hate trying on clothes in the store. I dont do it.
2.) I have a huge collection of OPI nail polish. Its my favorite and I can never have enough colors.
3.) I grew up living and breathing soccer.
4.) Im pretty much always cold. I love fuzzy blankets
5.) I buy new wines based on how cute the bottle is.
6.) I LOVE cooking/baking and trying new recipes
7.) My best friends from high school are still my very best friends.
8.) I dont like driving places.
10.) I got engaged at Mardi Gras (almost 1 year ago)
11.) I love taking pictures. Especially with my new canon:)

Eleven questions from Holly
1. What made you start blogging?
I want it to be my scrapbook. I cant wait to look back on these entries one day.
2. Who in life, inspires you the most?
My grandparents, parents, my best friends, and my wonderful fiance!
3. If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
My best friend. She lives too far away and I dont get to see her enough. At all.
4. One place you'd like to go on vacation?
Hawaii
5. Biggest dream in life?
To have a happy marriage, and lots of HEALTHY children:)
6. Favorite sports teams?
Dallas Mavericks
7. Favorite store to shop at?
Francesca's, J crew, Loft, Target. Cant pick one!!
8. What do you like better, Facebook twitter or pinterest, and why?
These days its twitter
9. Craziest thing you've ever done?
traveled 3 hours away to meet(literally) David halfway after meeting him
only once before. I will share that story one day, soon.
10. Favorite drink (alcohol or non alcohol)?
water,tea,diet coke,wine
11. Did you made a NY resolution? Have you stuck to it?
Back on the eating healthy plan. So far so good.
A honeymoon is good motivation!

Questions for people i tag
1. What is the best book you have read lately?
2. What is your favorite store?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
4. What city do you live in, and what do you love about it?
5. What is the last concert you attended?
6. What reality show is your biggest guilty pleasure?
7. What is your dream car?
8. What was the best vacation you ever went on?
9. What is your all time favorite food?
10. What is at the top of your bucket list right now?
11. What is currently your favorite song?


Now....
I TAG....




Have fun!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for playing along! :)

Ashley said...

aww thanks for the tag sweet friend!! i am always cold too! but i LOVE trying on clothes.....i'm a clothes whore ;)happy sunday!

Lacey said...

Oh fun! I'll defintiely have to play along! I'm always cold as well.. it's quite annoying but I'd rather be cold all the time instead of hot and sweaty! ha

ps... I passed on an award to you!

Tamika said...

:) I love cute wine bottles too! :) :) :)