Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Engagement pictures

I am terribly sorry I have been so MIA.
I have been MIA in every aspect of life, not just on the blog front.
I went to my "real" doctor Monday, after being told i have mono at Care Now.
I was officially declared home-bound for the week and go back Monday.
I have yet to feel any better.
But i have been trying to get plenty of sleep and rest!

Saturday David and I took our engagement pictures,
and today there was a sneak peak on facebook by the photographer.
Here are a few that she posted.










I made this Pinterest inspired picture frame.
It has our hometowns and then where we met, Orange Beach!
I am so excited to have our pictures.
Our save the dates will be going out asap!!



7 comments:

Lacey said...

These are so beautiful!! You must be so excited.... I know when we got ours done I looked at them like 20 times the first night. I think it just solidifies that it's really happening!

Stephanie said...

The engagement pics are beautiful! Love Orange Beach - many, many fun memories there =)

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

these pics are awesome! i'm a photographer so i really appreciate the extra inspiration!

and btw, i made that same pintrest inspired frame! hm, i think we might just be on the same page here.

Holly said...

aww Courtney, beautiful pictures! I LOVELOVE the rail road track one, but I love them all! sooo cute!
xoxo

Ashley said...

oh my! amazing!! i can't pick a favorite but if i HAD to i'd say the railroad track one...so lovey! :)

Steph said...

These are so beautiful! I can't wait to see all the rest! I remember how excited I was to get these back! My goal this weekend is to get those save the dates out! Seems like we are close to the same time line :)

Kristen said...

LOVE these! :)