Tuesday, March 20, 2012

David in the HOT seat!


I thought it would be fun for you guys to get to know David,
so I am linking up with Ashlee and putting him in the hot seat!
He was a very good  sport in answering the questions for me:)
Ya...he is a hottie

Here are the questions.

1)What is the one thing your dream home must have?
an awesome kitchen and my beautiful wife (to-be) to cook with me in it.

2) What is your favorite present I've ever given you?
I think that would be the pair of boots you got me for our first Christmas together.

3) What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
Fishing...or working outside. Doing anything in the sun really.

4) If you could have dinner with one person living or not(but not me), who would it be?
I would have dinner with my grandpas on my dads side. He died when I was a baby. I'd enjoy meeting him.

5) Who do you think I would choose?
Your nephew Cade. Bc he is pretty much your favorite person ever.

6) How many kids do you want?
If the first one isn't terribly difficult....probably 4.

7) If you have a boy, do you want to name him after you?
I sure do. 

8) What's your favorite vacation we've ever been on?
when we went to Orange beach with my family last year. It was nice to relive the night I met you.

9) Describe yourself in one word
Happy.

That last answer makes me smile!
I think it is fun to read his answers:)

Also if anyone would like to do a guest post on becoming a newlywed,
Email me, or comment and let me know.
I thought it would be fun to feature some in the months leading up to me being a NEWLYWED!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww love his answers!! Too cute ;)

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Love that first picture!!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!! I might have to do this with my sweet husband someday.

LOVE the first picture. So funny!!