Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bad blogger confessions


Confession... I have been a BAD blogger.
I haven't blogged all week because I literally did not have time.
We have been busy doing things for the house every night after work.
Last night we got blinds, a lawn mower, weed eater, and new locks for the doors.
Welcome to owning a home.
Tonight we bought this little gem...
Our house was supposed to come with the fridge that was in it.
But at the last minute the seller changed their mind.
It is a long story I wont bore you with. But it ended with us having to buy one.


Confession....I could NOT be more excited for this weekend.
It is my bridal shower in my hometown.
All of my best girlfriends will be here.
It is going to be such a special weekend. One of many to come!
You can definitely expect a post all about it:)

Confession...I might be skipping bunco tomorrow so I can spend time with him
I haven't gotten to see him as much lately so he is mine tomorrow night.
He pretty much trumps everything else:)
I can't wait for future sleep overs at Aunt Sissy's new house!
Tomorrow will also be the only night all week I will be able to RELAX at home.
I need that before this weekend.

 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

& awesome fridge!

Unknown said...

Nominated you for an award today : )

http://tiedtheknott.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

Holly said...

I am soo soo excited for you! I cant wait till we purchase a home :)

aww he calls you sissy? I call my big sister that! :)

meant to be friends I suppose :)

Whim Wham Life said...

enjoy enjoy the weekend! and what a cute little mister man you'll be spending it with! xoxo

Emily said...

He is soooo cute! Hope you had a great weekend!