Saturday, February 18, 2012

Roadtrip preview :-)

Well, we made it here to NOLA! 
It is raining cats and dogs, but that's ok:)
Tomorrow the weather is supposed to clear up,
and we will be ready for a full day of parading!
Here are some of my roadtrip pictures that pretty much consist
of pictures I took in the car during an 8 hour car ride.
AKA boredom pictures. Enjoy!
 Community coffee. Better than Starbucks. Maybe kinda sorta.
 Me and my lovey
 Leopard hair pin:)
 Road trip treats
 My purple Mardi Gras nails
 Road trip snack mix
 Clear Texas skies.
 Boredom
Lady Gaga hair bow
 
I shall return Monday or Tuesday with a full recap of Mardi Gras!!

3 comments:

Chaos and Coffee said...

SO fun! Haven't been to Mardi Gras in years but I have no doubt you are having a BLAST!

Unknown said...

Cute pics! love your nails & cute leopard hair pin :) hope you have a fun trip!

Ashley said...

ahhhhh have so much fun!!! can't wait to read the recap!