Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Home sneak peak

So this weekend we did a lot of work at the house.
It now looks like somebody might live there in the near future.
As long as you don't go in any of the bedrooms or bathrooms.
Here is a small sneak peak into what it looks like so far!

The entry way

It's not a lot, but I am happy with it so far.

Here is the kitchen before and after.

And after!





I love my  cute magnets.

All of this stuff is part of the wonderful gifts I got at my shower!
We are very very lucky.
Here is a little china cabinet I got at the antique store.
Since we don't have a TON of storage, it is perfect for storing bakeware.

And my little owl friend sits on top!

And now I will stop because this is total picture overload.
I will do a part two soon!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pops of color!

Stephanie said...

I just stumbled upon your lovely blog and it's adorable! I myself am a newlywed and look forward to reading about your wedding!

PS: I am having kitchen envy right now. Love the countertops and pops of color.

Stormy said...

So adorable! Love the colors!

lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com

Maria said...

beautiful kitchen and foyer! i love all the bright the colors...especially the lamp...
the china cabinet is such a nice touch.
<3
maria

Rebekah said...

It looks great! I love all the bright colors. Very cheery!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

What a beautiful kitchen!!

Holly said...

Beautiful house! Cant wait to see more :) How exciting!

Is this still in the area you were living before? I'll be in Texas in June! :)

Lindsay S. said...

Very cute! I love all of the pop colors!

Courtney B said...

That mirror is my favorite!
And I'm loving the colors! Such an adorable home you're putting together, Court!

Simple Domesticity said...

LOVE your mixer and the china cabinet!

Simple Domesticity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelseynell said...

Stinkin' cute.

Sunkissed and Southern said...

Your kitchen is so nice & love that cabinet!!