Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

Who is loving that it is already Friday?
I feel like this week was a quick one. Why is that?
This weekend I have no big plans.
I love busy weekend with tons a plans,
but I also love nothing weekends.

I think tonight I am going to whip up the Pioneer Woman's
Luckily I have a husband that will happily eat anything I make.
This isn't exactly a "manly" meal.
I might have to add some turkey to his.
Crazy Friday night, yes? We may even open some wine.

Tomorrow David has to work,
therefore I will be having a mommy/daughter day.
I am hoping to get 2 pinterst projects completed!
This frame...
 And this centerpiece for my dining room table!

Should be a fun time!
What are you doing this weekend?

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh that bagel looks delish! I love me some Pioneer Woman!
Can't wait to see those projects when you complete them! :)

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see how your prjects turn out!!

Have a great weekend!!

Kara Renee said...

I'm in love with nothing weekends. If I could have them every weekend, I think I'd be okay. I hope your Pinterest projects go as planned! Can't wait to see the finished ideas. :)

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

That bagel looks so yummy! Im excited to see how your projects turn out!

Anonymous said...

Uhm. That bagel sandwich looks so good and as a vegetarian I'm always looking for creative ways to make a good meal. I will def. have to try this out!

henning love said...

i saw the bagel sandwich on her blog and it does look oh so yummy! her recipes are always yummy