Monday, August 6, 2012

Life lately

Hello:)
Well my fans have been on my case about my lack of blog posts.
Sorry, mother and husband.
We have been busy around here.
We have made a trip to Louisiana.
Bought a new washer and dryer.
Babysat baby Cade.
Had at home date night.
And much more.

I have about one million instagram pictures to share.
I will try and keep it under control.
You can follow me on instagram @Ctonn87
I'm addicted.

Me and David, out to dinner with his brother.
 My painting from our painting and wine night.
Such a fun girls night idea!
 This happened.
If you are a pickle lover, go get it.
 My newest pinterest find.
Must recreate. I just don't know where yet.

These are like candy.
I need to buy more.
Hanging out with Mr. Cool with his mohawk,
 Hanging out in Baton Rouge.
Froyo date after washer/dryer shopping:)
 Snuck a picture of the boys hanging out outside.
How cute are they?
 Fajita night at home on a Saturday!
With delicious margaritas, of course.

Whew. Picture overload.
I hope everyone else is having a great summer.
Am I the only one that is ready for it to be over?
If you are in Texas I am sure you agree.
Bring on the fall!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

I am SUPER excited for fall! I too, am in Texas and good Lord it's hot, I'm ready for some cooler weather :)

Rebekah said...

Love all of these pictures! I'm thinking I have to treat myself to froyo tomorrow. Just because your picture made me want it :)

Unknown said...

looks like you've been having a blast! love all the pics :)

Courtney B said...

LOVE the update!!
And YES! I'm so ready for fall!! I need some cool air... pregnancy has raised my body temps TOO much, ha ha. Plus I'll be having a baby shortly after fall! Can't wait :)