Friday, June 29, 2012

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Today is an extra special Friday.
Why? You ask?
Because I only have to work a half day,
then it is off on a road trip to Baton Rouge.
And who doesn't want to spend 7 hours in a car with this guy?
I know I do.

In all honesty, I really love our road trips!
7 hours in the car really isn't all that bad when you are with your best friend.
Corny, I know, but hey it's true.

David's family has a big 4th of July party every year.
And I do mean big.
They cook out for everyone on a huge bbq pit built underground.
It is so cool, but SO hot outside.
I hope I don't melt and live to blog about it all.

I hope everyone has a great pre 4th of July weekend.
Go link up your Friday!

3 comments:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

Sounds like an absolute blast!

Holly said...

Sounds like a blast!!! Happy 4th! have a great time :)

LWLH said...

Sounds like a fun weekend..have fun and happy 4th!