Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My wedding day

I got my wedding pictures about three weeks ago,
but life has gotten the best of me and I have been a bad blogger.
Better late than never, though. Right?
Here are some pictures of the day of.
Mostly getting ready and getting dressed for the big day!
Erin and I having a glass of champagne
 David getting ready

 This little one was ready to go!






 Melt my heart.
This was right before David went out for the first look.

Next up will be the first look. My favorite:)
And if you missed the highlights, you can see them HERE!
 All pictures were taken by Kelly Kate Photography

12 comments:

Kaity B. said...

Beautiful dress! I almost got something VERY similar. Who was the designer?

Lacey said...

Your dress is GORGEOUS! Love these pics!

Holly said...

soo sooo beautiful!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

Wow love your dress! Great pictures! I'm still waiting on mine..it's been over 2 months!

Anonymous said...

you look amazing!! :) that dress is beautiful.

Ashley said...

SUCH a beautiful bride Courtney!! and a lovely wedding. congrats! :)

Wendy Annabeth said...

Cute blog! Thought you might be interested in 2 giveaways I'm hosting @ www.domesticsweetheart.com

P.S. I'm a new GFC follower!

LWLH said...

I am in love with your dress, you look gorgeous girl!

Leah B Blogging said...

I want more more more!

Kelly said...

Your hair/dress/everything was gorgeous! Love it all! Priceless pictures!

Kelli  Mueller said...

I looked at the pictures where you were putting on your wedding gown, and I saw that very happy spirit on your face (simply because it’s your wedding day! Hahaha!). I just love seeing a woman’s picture projecting such happiness with just a simple smile.

Katie said...

You looked so beautiful...congrats!